Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Scottsdale AZ
– FOR IMMEDIATE HELP CALL (602) 825-2500
Listen to this Page:
- Choose A Scottsdale Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Why Hire An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Statistics
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
- Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Motorcycle Accident Compensation
- Why Hire Colburn Hintze Maletta Lawyers
- About Scottsdale Arizona
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Scottsdale Ensuring Justice
According to the 2022 Arizona Motor Vehicle Crash Facts report, there were 228 motorcyclist fatalities in crashes during that year. This represents a 36.5% increase from the previous year, when there were 167 fatalities.
Additionally, the report mentions that speed was a leading factor in fatal and serious crashes in 2022. Speed-related crashes resulted in 426 fatalities and 20,069 injuries. This accounts for 32.9% and 38.3% of the totals, respectively.
At Colburn Hintze Maletta, we understand the unique challenges faced by motorcycle accident victims. Our team of highly skilled attorneys is committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring that justice is served. By choosing us as your legal advocates, you can rest assured that your case will be handled with the utmost professionalism and expertise. Contact us today for a free consultation and let us guide you towards a brighter future.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Scottsdale due to the negligence of another party, our skilled attorneys at Colburn Hintze Maletta are here to help. We have extensive experience in handling motorcycle accident cases and will fight diligently to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Why You Should Hire An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer In Scottsdale For Your Case.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident in Phoenix, Arizona, it’s crucial to hire an injury attorney who specializes in motorcycle accidents. These attorneys have the knowledge and expertise to navigate the complexities of motorcycle accident cases and fight for your rights.
First and foremost, a specialized motorcycle accident attorney understands the unique risks and challenges that motorcycle riders face on the road. They are familiar with the common causes of motorcycle accidents, such as mechanical failure, impaired drivers, distracted drivers, and more. This expertise allows them to build a strong case on your behalf, identifying responsible parties and proving negligence.
Additionally, motorcycle accident attorneys have experience dealing with insurance companies. They know the tactics they use to minimize compensation or deny claims altogether. By hiring an attorney, you protect yourself from being taken advantage of by insurance adjusters who may try to offer a low settlement. Your attorney will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
Furthermore, a motorcycle accident attorney will guide you through the entire legal process, from the initial consultation to filing a lawsuit if necessary. They will gather evidence, interview witnesses, handle all paperwork and documentation, and represent your best interests in settlement negotiations or court proceedings. Their goal is to secure the best possible outcome for your case, fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Overall, hiring a specialized motorcycle accident attorney in Phoenix ensures that your rights as a motorcycle rider are protected, and you have the best chance of receiving fair compensation for your injuries and damages.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics in Scottsdale, AZ
Being well-informed about motorcycle accident statistics is crucial, particularly given their severe repercussions. Presented here is the pertinent data specific to Arizona, and especially Scottsdale, up to the year 2020:
High Frequency of Motorcycle Accidents: With a consistently high volume of motorcycle accidents, Arizona is among the states ranking highest in this data. The Arizona Department of Transportation reported a total of 2,317 motorcycle accidents in 2020 alone. Scottsdale, being a major city in the state, is substantially represented in these figures.
Rising Fatality Rates: Tragically, fatalities are a frequent outcome of motorcycle accidents in Arizona, and Scottsdale is not exempted. In 2020, out of all traffic-related deaths, about 15% was motorcycle-related, accounting for 160 lives lost.
Vulnerable Motorcyclists: Due to the lack of protective barriers and their smaller-sized vehicles, motorcyclists in Scottsdale and elsewhere in Arizona are particularly susceptible on the roads. Accidents involving motorcycles report a significantly higher fatality rate than accidents involving other motor vehicles.
Contributing Factors: Key contributing factors to motorcycle accidents in Scottsdale and across Arizona include:
- Alcohol Impairment: In 2020, approximately 35% of fatal motorcycle accidents had alcohol involvement. This trend is also observed in Scottsdale, reinforcing the need for more stringent controls on impaired driving.
- Speeding: Speeding is a common denominator in Scottsdale’s motorcycle accidents, often resulting in loss of control and increased severity of crashes. High speeds heighten both the risk of an accident and the magnitude of potential injuries.
- Lane Splitting: Despite its prohibition in Arizona, lane splitting, which is when motorcyclists ride between lanes of traffic, still occurs. This dangerous practice is another contributor to motorcycle accidents in Scottsdale.
- Lack of Motorist Awareness: Accidents often result from motorists’ inability to recognize or yield to motorcyclists. In Scottsdale, cases of inattentiveness, distracted driving, and failure to check blind spots have led to devastating collisions.
- Helmet Use Importance: A critical safety measure for motorcyclists in Scottsdale, as it is throughout Arizona, is the use of helmets. It’s mandatory in Arizona for riders under 18 to wear helmets, with certain exceptions for riders over 18. Helmet usage dramatically lowers the risk of severe head injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents.
Knowledge of these updated motorcycle accident statistics underscores the urgency for enhanced awareness, prudent driving, and advanced safety measures. This is required to decrease motorcycle accidents in Scottsdale, AZ, and safeguard the lives of motorcyclists.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Scottsdale
Motorcycle accidents can occur due to a variety of factors, many of which can be attributed to the negligence or recklessness of other drivers on the road. By understanding these causes, we can work towards creating safer road environments for motorcyclists. Here are some common causes of motorcycle accidents:
One of the primary causes of motorcycle accidents is negligent driving by other motorists. This can include:
- Failure to check blind spots properly before changing lanes.
- Distracted driving, such as texting or talking on the phone while behind the wheel.
- Failing to yield the right of way to motorcyclists at intersections.
- Misjudging the speed or distance of an approaching motorcyclist.
Poor Weather Conditions
Weather conditions can significantly impact road safety for motorcyclists. Adverse weather conditions, such as rain, snow, or ice, can make roads slippery and decrease visibility, increasing the risk of accidents. Motorcyclists should exercise caution and adapt their riding style to the prevailing weather conditions to mitigate these risks.
Uneven pavement, potholes, debris, and other road hazards pose dangers to motorcyclists. These hazards can cause a loss of control and lead to accidents. It is crucial for riders to be vigilant and scan the road ahead to anticipate and avoid potential hazards.
Drunk driving remains a significant cause of motorcycle accidents. Intoxicated drivers have impaired judgment, decreased reaction times, and compromised motor skills. This puts both themselves and others on the road, including motorcyclists, at increased risk of accidents. Increased public awareness, strict enforcement of DUI laws, and advocating for responsible alcohol consumption can help mitigate this serious issue.
Failure to See Motorcyclists
Motorcycles have a smaller profile compared to other vehicles, making them more difficult to spot on the road. Other drivers failing to see motorcycles is a common cause of accidents, particularly at intersections. This is often due to inattentiveness, distracted driving, or simple lack of awareness. Both motorcyclists and other drivers need to be extra vigilant and actively look for motorcycles on the road.
By understanding these common causes of motorcycle accidents, we can work towards creating safer road environments for motorcyclists and reducing the incidence of these devastating incidents.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Scottsdale
Motorcycle accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, varying in severity depending on the circumstances of the crash. It is crucial to recognize and understand these injuries to seek proper medical treatment and pursue the compensation you deserve. Here are some common types of motorcycle injuries:
Head and Brain Injuries
Head injuries are a significant concern in motorcycle accidents due to the lack of protective structures surrounding riders. Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) can have devastating consequences, affecting cognitive function, memory, and overall quality of life. In severe cases, TBIs may result in long-term disability or even death. Common head and brain injuries include:
- Skull fractures
- Intracranial bleeding
- Brain contusions
Spinal Cord Injuries
Motorcycle accidents can lead to spinal cord injuries (SCIs) that range from mild to severe. These injuries can result in partial or complete paralysis and have life-altering effects. Common spinal cord injuries include:
- Herniated discs
- Spinal fractures
- Paraplegia or quadriplegia
The impact of a motorcycle accident can cause significant bone fractures due to the force applied to the body upon collision. Fractures can occur in various areas, including:
- Arms and wrists
- Legs and ankles
Road rash refers to abrasions and skin injuries that occur when a motorcyclist’s body slides along the road surface during an accident. These injuries can range from minor scrapes and bruises to deep lacerations that require extensive treatment and potential skin grafts.
Motorcycle accidents can lead to internal injuries that may not be immediately apparent. These injuries can be life-threatening and require immediate medical attention. Common internal injuries include:
- Organ damage (liver, spleen, kidneys)
- Internal bleeding
- Punctured lungs
Emotional and Psychological Trauma
In addition to physical injuries, motorcycle accidents can also result in emotional and psychological trauma. The emotional impact of an accident may manifest as anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or phobias related to riding or getting back on a motorcycle.
Understanding Compensation and Settlements for Motorcycle Accident Victims
After being involved in a motorcycle accident, seeking compensation becomes crucial for victims who have suffered physical, emotional, and financial damages. Understanding the various types of compensation and the settlement process can help you make informed decisions and navigate the legal complexities of your case.
Types of Compensation
- Medical Expenses: Motorcycle accidents often result in significant medical bills, ranging from emergency room visits to long-term rehabilitation therapies. Compensation for medical expenses is intended to cover these costs, ensuring that you receive proper treatment without enduring financial strain.
- Lost Wages: When injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident force victims to take time off work, the loss of income can be devastating. Compensation for lost wages aims to alleviate this burden by providing financial support for the period of time the victim was unable to work.
- Pain and Suffering: Motorcycle accidents can lead to physical pain, emotional distress, and a decreased quality of life. Compensation for pain and suffering takes into account the physical and emotional toll experienced by victims, providing financial restitution for these intangible damages.
- Property Damage: Motorcycle accidents often result in damage to the vehicle itself. Compensation for property damage covers the costs of repairing or replacing the motorcycle, ensuring that victims are not burdened with these expenses.
The Settlement Process
The settlement process typically starts with negotiations between the parties involved, aiming to reach an agreement without going to trial. Here is an overview of the steps involved:
- Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, our team at Colburn Hintze Maletta will assess your case, understand the details of the accident, and determine the potential value of your claim.
- Investigation and Evidence Gathering: Our experienced attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation, gathering evidence such as accident reports, medical records, and witness statements to build a strong case in your favor.
- Demand Letter: We will prepare a demand letter outlining the damages you have suffered, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. This letter will be presented to the insurance company or the at-fault party, initiating the negotiation process.
- Negotiations: Our skilled negotiators will engage in discussions with the opposing party to reach a fair settlement. We will advocate on your behalf, presenting evidence and legal arguments to support your claim and maximize the compensation you deserve.
- Settlement Agreement: If a favorable settlement offer is reached, we will review the terms with you and guide you through the agreement process. At this stage, it is important to carefully consider the settlement, ensuring that it adequately covers your damages.
At Colburn Hintze Maletta, we have successfully secured substantial compensation for many motorcycle accident victims. Here are a few examples of settlements we have achieved:
- Case 1: Our client, who suffered a severe leg injury in a motorcycle accident, received a settlement of $500,000. This amount covered their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Case 2: A motorcycle accident resulting in a spinal cord injury led to extensive medical treatment and long-term care for our client. Through negotiations, we obtained a settlement of $1.2 million, providing financial support for ongoing medical needs and rehabilitation.
- Case 3: In a complex motorcycle accident case involving multiple parties, our team successfully recovered a settlement of $2 million for our client, compensating for extensive injuries, lost wages, and emotional distress.
These examples highlight our commitment to fighting for the rights of motorcycle accident victims and obtaining fair compensation on their behalf.
Why Hire Colburne Hintze Maletta For Your Motorcycle Accident Injury Case
At Colburn Hintze Maletta, we understand the challenges faced by motorcycle accident victims. Our team of experienced attorneys is committed to fighting for your rights and ensuring that justice is served.
Here is just some of what you can expect from our experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyers:
- Knowledge and Expertise: An experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyer understands the intricacies of motorcycle accident cases, including the unique risks and challenges faced by motorcycle riders. They have the legal knowledge and expertise to navigate the complexities of these cases and fight for your rights.
- Understanding of Laws and Regulations: Motorcycle accident laws and regulations can vary from state to state. An experienced lawyer will have a deep understanding of the specific laws and regulations in Phoenix, Arizona, ensuring that your case is handled in compliance with the applicable legal framework.
- Building a Strong Case: A specialized lawyer knows how to build a strong case on your behalf. They will investigate the accident, gather evidence, interview witnesses, and work with accident reconstruction experts if necessary. This diligent approach helps in proving negligence and establishing a solid foundation for your claim.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies are notorious for trying to minimize compensation or deny claims altogether. A motorcycle accident injury lawyer knows the tactics used by insurance adjusters and will protect your interests. They will handle all communication with the insurance company and negotiate for a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Maximizing Compensation: An experienced lawyer understands the full extent of damages that can result from a motorcycle accident. They will help you identify all possible sources of compensation and pursue the maximum amount available for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Trial Readiness: While most motorcycle accident cases settle out of court, there is always the possibility of going to trial. An experienced lawyer will be prepared to take your case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached. They will provide strong representation in court, presenting your case effectively and advocating for your rights.
- Peace of Mind: Dealing with the aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be overwhelming, both physically and emotionally. By hiring an experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyer, you can focus on your recovery while knowing that your legal matters are being handled by a skilled professional.
Overall, hiring an experienced motorcycle accident injury lawyer gives you the best chance of obtaining fair compensation and ensuring that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident and is seeking fair compensation, contact us at Colburn Hintze Maletta for a free consultation. Our skilled attorneys will assess your case, explain your rights, and guide you through the legal process. We are here to fight for justice and help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Call (602) 825-2500
About Scottsdale Arizona
Scottsdale, Arizona, is an affluent city located east of the state capital, Phoenix. Known for its vibrant nightlife, upscale boutiques, golf courses, and luxury spas, Scottsdale is the sixth-largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 258,069 people as of 2020.
Demographically, Scottsdale has a predominantly white population at about 80.1%, followed by Hispanic or Latino at about 10.3%, Asian at about 4.2%, and African American at around 1.7%. The households in Scottsdale have a higher median income than the average nationally, at around $88,213 compared with the national median of around $69,000.
Scottsdale is known for its high quality of lifestyle. The Scottsdale Fashion Square, an upscale, super-regional luxury shopping mall, is a major retail and tourist attraction. The city is also home to the MLB’s San Francisco Giants spring training site. Scottsdale is also known for it’s culture with over 125 professional art galleries and studios, making it a hub for the arts in the United States. The city also hosts events like the Scottsdale Arts Festival and Scottsdale Film Festival. The Museum of the West, Scottsdale Contemporary Art Museum, and Pueblo Grande Museum are popular spots for locals and tourists.
Scottsdale Personal Injury Court System
In regard to the court system in Scottsdale in relation to personal injury cases, the city lies within the jurisdiction of Maricopa County. Personal injury lawsuits, like other civil cases, would typically be handled in the Maricopa County Superior Court.
For cases involving smaller monetary amounts, these would be handled in the Scottsdale City Court also known as the municipal court. However, this court mostly handles misdemeanors, city code violations, traffic cases and small civil cases.
In the event of a personal injury case in Scottsdale, plaintiffs would typically seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. It would be advisable for an individual involved in a personal injury case in Scottsdale to seek legal counsel from an attorney experienced in Arizona’s personal injury laws due to their complexity and the state’s comparative negligence rules.
Directions To Our Office From Scottsdale AZ
Always Available 24/7 for Legal Help
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Call Us Now to Speak with an Attorney (602) 825-2500
What People Say
“The calm in the middle of my storm…”
I recently consulted with Darin after my wife filed for divorce. He was referred to me by a friend whom I very much trust. Darin was the antithesis of the first two attorneys I consulted (who were matter-of-fact and had very little empathy about the fact that I was struggling emotionally with what was transpiring). From the first few minutes of speaking with Darin, it was obvious that he was very knowledgeable and skilled with divorce and family matters. While that was most important to me, the thing that made the difference was his calming, logical, and empathetic approach. He took the time to listen and empathize with me. He took the time to understand what I wanted to achieve through this process and laid out my options. After the consultation, I knew he would be my attorney if I had to pull the trigger. I, ultimately, didn’t have to engage Darin’s services due to a reconciliation with my wife. I hope I never have to go through that process again. However, if I do, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt who I will be hiring to represent me…Darin R. Colburn. Darin, thank you for caring and being more than an attorney.
Frank - AVVO Review
“I was found NOT GUILTY. Dave won the trial for me.”
Dave stayed with me while he pushed back and forth with Covid-19 and the delays with court. Once cited, the state basically decides that you’re guilty through the automatic suspension of your drivers license. Dave immediately took care of that problem and I never lost the privilege of driving. Dave took notes like crazy and was upfront about our uphill battle. I was also well aware that the plea deal that was given to us, was unacceptable and through Dave’s knowledge and experience I had put my trust in him to guide me to make the right decision on how to proceed. With Dave’s guidance I had decided that we needed to fight for something better than what the prosecutor was offering and Dave was 100 percent behind me on that decision. We knew the risks, be we also knew we had very little to lose based on the prosecutions stance. We decided to go to trial… Watching the prosecution and then watching Dave was night and day!! It was clear to the jury that the prosecution didn’t have their facts straight and were not addressing the facts that they could not address…There was a lot at stake for my personal life and my work life. I was found NOT GUILTY. Dave won the trial for me.
Gregory - AVVO Review
“I still have a clean record to this day.”
One piece of advice for people who are charged with anything in Arizona is to hire a great lawyer because the state does not care if you’re innocent or not. The Arizona legal system will try to ruin your life. A couple of years ago I was the victim of an antisemitic hate crime when a guy named Billy, who had a history of drug and alcohol issues and was thrown out of the Navy for being violent, decided to attack me after drinking all day in Old Town (Sunday funday) over a pointless argument over whether it’s better to buy homes immediately post-recession or during the 10th year of a bull market run which was his argument. The disagreement led to Billy making several anti-semitic comments and assaulting me, which led to me beating up billy. Billy and his friends then went to the police and lied to try to get me thrown in jail for months for assault while getting 10s of thousands of dollars in restitution in the process. I hired David Maletta. We went to court and destroyed Billy and his best friend/roommate Taylor who were trying to extort me and ruin my life. In Arizona there is a 3.5% chance you’ll get all charges dropped because of how hard the state is on crime but we pulled it off and I still have a clean record to this day.
MJ Walsh - Google Review
“Because of Darin I got my daughter back”
Before I hired Darin I went through a total of 3 different attorneys in two different states fighting a jurisdiction battle, when my daughter was taken to a different state. It was a very difficult decision to switch attorneys at one of the most difficult, time sensitive and important times in my case, but I’m very glad I did. Upon receiving my file from previous attorneys Darin came very familiar with my case quickly. Like other people have explained he took the time to lay everything out and explain how the process was going to proceed and what to expect and continued to do this as new issues arrived. He is also very quick at responding to emails and phone calls. My case was getting close to trial as told by my previous attorneys, I did not want to go to trial as I know this is very costly (most attorneys will convince you that you need to.) Darin knew my situation, fought for what was right and got the results I wanted while avoiding a costly trial. He is extremely knowledgeable in the Child Support Guidelines as well. Because of Darin I got my daughter back. I would highly recommend him and would hire again for any future issues. Thanks Darin!
Chris - AVVO Review
“Responsive, sympathetic, professional, patient, and kind.”
On one of the worst and most surreal nights of my life (do not EVER get a DUI people!) I was lucky enough to find my way to Tim Hintze. Being in Phoenix for the Thanksgiving holiday from out of town, and after spending the evening with family, I ended up spending the night in jail.
Tim turned one of the worst experiences in my life into “it could have been so much worse!” Working with him from a different state, he covered the bases & paperwork, showed up for me in court, gave me numerous connections to muck my way through the system, and held my hand the whole way.
I cannot imagine how much worse this experience could have been, and thanks to Tim, I didn’t need to. He was responsive, sympathetic, professional, patient, and kind throughout the long process, drawn out by many months due to Covid.
Keep Tim’s number handy and in your contacts in the event you are ever in the sorry position to need a DUI lawyer!
Holly Weber - Google Review
“David was relentless in his pursuit of my son’s innocence”
We retained David Maletta to represent our son after being cited for what can only be described as a momentary lapse of reason. David was extremely knowledgeable, was able to clearly communicate very complicated concepts, and was relentless in his pursuit of my son’s innocence. He had strong relationships with the prosecuting attorney and respect of the judge, which ultimately resulted in my son learning a really hard lesson with limited consequences (traffic school and writing an essay to the judge on the physics of driving 130MPH and what happens if that goes badly). I have already sent all of my friends with teenage and 20 year old kids his contact information for when they inevitably get that call. David completely exceeded all of our expectations and we could not recommend him any stronger. Thank you for everything.
Shawn H. - Google Review
“Nothing but good things to say about my experience.”
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience working with David Maletta. I was in a very high-stress situation facing a pending DUI charge. He doesn’t know this, but I actually interviewed 5 potential lawyers, and he was the most optimistic of all of them. He took over and handled everything, and now I don’t have to live with a DUI. Thank you so much for everything! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for legal help.
Lauren Koontz - Google Review
“I would give them more stars, but the option is not there”
Best divorce lawyers in Arizona, hands down. Timothy Hintz handled my divorce, and as a father, I have my son and our house. I would give them more stars, but the option is not there. His paralegal Jennifer Bone is extremely competent, and the whole team is very friendly. Took a big weight off, having them behind me.
Joseph A. - Google Review
“This was the best possible outcome, great price, and fast.”
Darin helped me with a complex family law issue involving ownership of multiple businesses and other assets. He was able to structure a win-win that wasn’t only better than I thought was possible but that protected the business I had built. Above and beyond that, he did it with great customer service and character – which really matters to me. This was the best possible outcome, great price, and fast.
David R. - Google Review
“There is NOBODY I would rather have defending me than David”
I hired David Maletta and it was the best decision of my life. His knowledge, genuine interest, overall attitude, and ability to connect with people is incomparable. I could talk about all of this at length. I COULD do all of that, but that wouldn’t do David justice. He first and foremost demonstrates his interest and genuine care for his client. Being in uncharted territory with a criminal charge and nowhere to turn, David’s presence and personality put all nerves at ease. I went through a jury trial with David beside me. The trial ran for 3 days and I spent a significant amount of time with David one-on-one. During this stressful time, he wanted to hear my input and thoughts on everything. David was incredible from the first day I met him. Not only is he a great attorney, but he is also a great person who cares about people and finding justice for his clients. He connects to the human side of people. I can’t put into words how much David cares about the individual in a case. When it comes to the courtroom, there is NOBODY I would rather have defending me than David.
Jacob - AVVO Review
“Listens to every request that you make on a case”
I honestly just want to let it be known to any and everyone looking for an attorney on a case. Whether it be DUI, possession, or your every day to day traffic violations where you need representation attorney Tim Hintze is your man. You have to respect a man that listens to every request that you make on a case and he gets in there and gets it done. Tim has my respect as an attorney and being a well-rounded representer. From him being honest on the possibility and options for your case to him being easy to work and communicate with via over the phone or face to face Mr. Hintze is working it out.
Ben - AVVO Review
“Tim was absolutely amazing and worked diligently”
I had an incident and was given the catch-all charge. There wasn’t really anything I could do by myself to get out of it. Tim was absolutely amazing and worked diligently to ensure that I would have the best possible outcome from my case. Which he successfully achieved! As of right now, I am on the path to having my case fully dismissed. A couple of things that really helped me through this process was that Tim did an amazing job at answering my questions. He was available almost anytime and would respond promptly when he got my emails. He was also very approachable and comforting to be around while we had in person meetings and especially when I was at the court house. I would trust him and the company he works for with any other cases in the future, and as of right now, they will be my first choice if I need a lawyer in the future.